Having the best sit-up benches for your home gym only makes your workout easy if you got what you need.While doing sit-ups and crunches at home is a great way to exercise your core muscles, a sit-up bench can take your ab training to another level.
10. Body-Solid Best Fitness Board, $168
Body-Solid Best Fitness Board is a great fitness board for a beginner-friendly sit-up bench that’s easy to figure out, assemble, operate, and store away.
- All in all, this has six adjustable positions for standing and angled positions and three positions for lower leg support.
- Choose from ‘easy disassembly’ and ‘permanent setup’ with adjustable positions using safety pins and bolts.
9. Harison Compact Bench, $139
The Harison Compact Bench may not look like one of the most advanced ab benches, but it more than makes up for its functionality.
- The best thing is that it comes fully assembled straight out of the box.
- Taller users may have difficulty using this bench to its full potential.
8. Stamina Pro Ab/Hyper Bench, $199
Stamina Pro Ab/Hyper Bench is a good sit-up bench that doesn’t have to take up major space in your home gym.
- It provides four adjustable levels and an adjustable split thigh support. You will also find the adjustable footrest great for your comfort.
- The foam pads add general comfort and support.
7. Target Abs, $1,399
Target Abs bench is an abdominal-focused slant board set at a fixed angle. Setting this product apart from other sit-up benches are the three color-coded targets at the top of the bench.
- Touch Target Technology takes the work out of the full range of motion out of the equation.
- Has the reverse crunch handle for decline sit-up exercises.
6. Rep Fitness Adjustable Bench, $330
Rep Fitness Adjustable Bench has an impressive weight capacity at 1000 lb.
- For non-abs concerns, this ab bench provides an upgraded grippy pad to prevent slipping from sweaty hands. You can also find wheels on the rear for ease of transportation.
- The back has an adjustable ladder with abrasion resistance chrome to prevent chipping and flaking.
5. Finer Foam Bench, $179
Finer Foam Bench includes a free digital workout chart, so you can take advantage of everything the bench offers.
- The foam leg rollers have four adjustable positions, so changing positions from ankle hold during an ab workout to calf supports or side crunches.
- The high-grade steel frame boasts a static weight capacity of 600 lb and a dynamic load capacity of 400 lb. So, this exercise equipment can handle all the weight you can throw at it.
4. Leike Fitness Adjustable Weight Bench, $139
Leike Fitness Adjustable Weight Bench will have your back feel comfortable during workouts against the upgraded backrest.
- The compact foldable structure fits in cars, storage space, under the bed, or leaning against the wall.
- Made with foam, industrial-grade thickened steel, and leather, this adjustable bench features six back positions, three seat positions, and an automatic lock safety.
3. Marcy Utlity Bench, $78
The Marcy Utility Bench is our top pick for the best budget sit-up bench.
- There are four adjustable positions for a decent variety of angles, with the steeper the angle, the higher the difficulty.
- All the foam rollers are made from a high-density material that will keep their shape and provide a pleasant feel.
2. Bowflex Weight Bench, $249
The Bowflex Stowable Bench may have everything you want in a solid sit-up bench. It has a heavy-duty construction of alloy steel finished with black paint for an edgy look.
- This bench can adjust to 6 positions: 30º, 45º, 60º, 90º, 0º, and -20º, so every abs exercise can achieve without jeopardizing your form or risking your safety.
- The stowable structure of this sit-up bench is the cherry on top. Once you’re done using it, you can fold it and store it away.
1. Titan Max Adjustable FID Bench, $499
The Titan Max Adjustable FID bench can be used for various exercises making for an extremely versatile bench.
- With ten positions available, you can challenge yourself with how steeply you want to attempt declining sit-ups.
- The head or seat has seven adjustable levels to find the best support for your head.